Revenue Strategy Intern
Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you passionate about business analytics and eager to explore various facets of Utah Jazz Revenue Strategy? Do you possess experience with analytical tools and familiarity with data visualization software and want to grow your skills? If so, we invite you to join our team as a Revenue Strategy Intern. In this role, you will gain hands-on experience and contribute to various aspects of revenue generation and business growth.
This internship entails a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week, starting in October and ending in April 2024.
This position pays an hourly rate of $17/hr, is onsite in Salt Lake City, UT, and does not offer any relocation assistance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in developing pricing strategies through data analysis, stakeholder feedback, and market research.
• Collaborate on creation of sponsorship proposals, presentations, and recap materials to attract and retain partners.
• Support the analysis and enhancement of marketing campaigns to maximize their effectiveness.
• Engage in cross-functional meetings and projects to ensure alignment with the organization's business objectives.
• Actively seek and embrace learning opportunities to gain a comprehensive understanding of revenue strategy and related functions.
• Undertake other assigned tasks.
• Business Insight – Learns business processes to assist in implementing strategies needed to reach business goals.
• Collaborates – Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
• Manages Complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Excelled communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with analytical and reporting tools is a plus.
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
• This person must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Utah Jazz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and the Utah Jazz reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.