Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2022 6:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Radio Producer jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Radio Producer postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for people to become a part of the innovative broadcast team responsible for producing the Utah Jazz games on radio. This will be a great opportunity for creative individuals looking to get a foot in the door in the sports radio industry. This person must share a passion for radio production and will be responsible for developing the production of the Utah Jazz pregame studio show and the Utah Jazz broadcast. This includes operating a sound board and coordination with on-air talent, engineers, and the flagship station.
Seasonal, part time, paid position. Will work a combination of regular season games plus preseason and playoff games.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated. Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons or would conflict with a sincerely held personal belief.*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Producing Utah Jazz radio pregame/halftime/postgame
• Producing Utah Jazz radio broadcasts
• Coordinating with on-air talent for broadcast needs
• Operating sound board
• Editing Audio
• Ensure sponsorship elements and commercials run correctly
• Help establish daily show formats
• High School graduate or G.E.D
• Proficient with Adobe Audition, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Documents
• Ability to multitask
• Time management and attention to detail
• Some writing skills preferred
• Drives Engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
• Interpersonal Savvy - Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.