Marketing & Automation Specialist
Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Marketing & Automation Specialist jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Marketing & Automation Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing & Automation Specialist?
Full Time Job
As Marketing & Automation Specialist for the Utah Jazz, you will be responsible for managing all email campaigns and promotional app push notifications. Main duties will include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, automation, A/B testing, personalization, and assisting with general marketing initiatives. This role will be focused on growing subscriber lists, revenues and other email and app performance metrics. We are looking for a results-oriented problem solver, skilled at collaborating with teams to influence, educate and inspire the Utah Jazz fanbase.
*Please apply through the external link*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build and send all Utah Jazz emails, and assist with other SEG entities' email programs as needed
• Execute front-end email development experience utilizing strong HTML coding skills to produce best-in-class custom emails
• Email list creation, management, and optimization, plus an understanding of the CAN-SPAM Act, and email best practices
• Collaborate with other departments to understand needs and goals of email campaigns
• Coordinate all creative requests required for emails
• Understand and analyze email performance metrics to adapt and adjust strategies as needed
• Assist with Utah Jazz app push notification strategy and manage communications
• Support ticketing with various SMS and lead generation software and be TCPA compliant
• Support Marketing Manager with general marketing campaigns and projects as needed
• Collaborate with the greater organization to drive strategy and experiences that align with business priorities and result in compelling brand content to drive ROI
• Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard
• Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
• Other duties as assigned
• Collaborates – building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Customer focus – building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Decision quality – making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Action oriented – taking on new opportunities and rough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Manages complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Interpersonal savvy – Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Creative thinker – Thinks out of the box to develop creative and innovative solutions.
• Bachelor's degree required, Marketing or Information Systems preferred
• Strong HTML and CSS skills
• Experience using Marketo (preferred) or a similar email marketing platform
• Solid knowledge of cross-browser and email environments
• Understanding of lead scoring and lead nurturing
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and program management
• Ability to make quick and complex decisions under pressure
• Bring a positive, enthusiastic, and solution-oriented attitude to all challenges
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple campaigns at once
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.