Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Junior Designer jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Junior Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Designer?
Full Time Job
The Utah Jazz are looking for a Junior Designer to join their creative team. Working under the direction of the Design Director, this position will be responsible for creating both digital and print-based graphics for the Jazz and their properties. Our ideal candidate is passionate, hard-working and detail-oriented, and is knowledgeable in the latest trends and practices in graphic design. Each candidate must provide a design portfolio for review.
*APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creating digital and print-based graphics for the Utah Jazz and their properties
• Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard
• Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
• Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests
• Other duties as assigned
• 4-year degree in graphic design or related field
• 1–2 years applied design-related experience, or a body of work that reflects an equivalent experience
• Web portfolio demonstrating strong skills in graphic design, branding, layout design, typography, photo editing, and print with attention to detail
• Speed and proficiency with current Adobe Creative Suite on MacOS
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work well on quick turnarounds and short deadlines
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Experience Preferred 4