Intern - Social Video
Utah JazzRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you a creative individual with a passion for sports and conceptualizing content on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and more? Do you have experience in organizing and editing footage using Premiere Pro and are familiar with Sony cameras? If so, join us as our Social Video Intern!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conceptualize and design engaging content for Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, and other platforms
• Work game nights helping turn footage quickly for social and digital platforms
• Organize and create timelines in Premiere Pro using footage from videographers
• Utilize your knowledge of Sony Cameras to enhance the visual quality of content
• Work collaboratively within a team environment
• See projects from pre to post production
• Organize and log video footage after events on the shared server
• Possibly help with press conferences, and/or other shoots and events
• Protect the reputation of the company
• Exemplify the Utah Jazz mission and values: transparency, all in, community obsessed, one team, and scrappy
• Accept other duties, as assigned
• Strong creative mindset with a keen eye for social media trends
• Self-starter with the ability to work under limited instruction
• Passion for social media and a drive to create impactful content
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Be able to communicate openly and effectively with coworkers
• Knowledge of basketball and the NBA is preferred
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite is preferred
• Proficiency in Premiere Pro and experience with video editing
• Familiarity with Sony cameras and their settings
• Passion for sports
• Positive attitude, flexibility, and problem solving abilities
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 30 lbs.
The Utah Jazz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and Utah Jazz reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.