Intern - Revenue
Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The position will play an important role in supporting the revenue department for the Utah Jazz. They will have the opportunity to work with and assist multiple teams within the revenue department. This internship provides the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that contribute to the organization’s success while developing personal and business acumen. The right candidate will communicate well with stakeholders across multiple teams, be a strong problem-solver, a quick-learner, and will have experience working with large datasets.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the daily operations of group sales, premium sales and service, membership experience, and membership sales.
• Assist with reporting for various metrics within the revenue department.
• Aid with lead generation and data input.
• Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard.
• Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories.
• Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests.
• Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
• Be a student. Be a teacher. Be a leader.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Interpersonal savvy - Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Customer focus - Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
• Action oriented - Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Organizational savvy - Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening.
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Jazz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and the Jazz reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.