Intern - Corporate Partnerships Photographer
Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2023 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Corporate Partnerships Photographer jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Intern - Corporate Partnerships Photographer postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you looking for an internship with photography and sports? Well, here's your chance to join a great company! The Utah Jazz are looking for a hard-working Photography Intern to gather content for the Corporate Partnerships team. This Utah Jazz Photographer Intern gets the rare opportunity to see the inner workings of game nights at Delta Center. The role will focus on shooting photos for sponsorship fulfillments as well as tagging and organizing a variety of photos. The opportunity will also focus on working game nights, so your schedule should be flexible. You must be an expert in Lightroom and have your own photography equipment. Is this you? Please attach your website of your previous work with the application.
*Please attach a link of your previous work with the application.*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fulfill sponsorship photo requirements
• Tagging, sorting, and organizing photos
• Be professional & conversational with fans
• Work collaboratively within a team environment
• Fulfill photo editing requests
• Able to help in many areas of production when needed
• Protect the reputation of the company
• Exemplify the Utah Jazz mission and values: transparency, all in, community obsessed, one team, and scrappy
• Accept other duties, as assigned
• Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Demonstrates self-awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
• Instills trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Undergraduate Junior or Senior studying Advertising, English, Journalism, Photography, or a related field OR recent graduate
• Knowledge of basketball and the NBA is preferred
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 30 lbs.
The Utah Jazz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and Utah Jazz reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.