Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
This position will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, audit management, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections. Champion the company's Mission and Vision, and model the company Values.
Specific Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Protect the moral, legal and financial well-being of the Company
• Continually teach associates new and better ways of doing business with and emphasis on STEWARDSHIP, ACCOUNTABILITY, LEADERSHIP and GUEST SERVICE.
• Analyzing internal financial performance/trends and recommending action
• Creating detailed financial reports and dashboards
• Forecasting, variance analysis, and financial modeling
• Internal, external and regulatory reporting
• Other duties as assigned
• MBA in Finance, Accounting or related field required
• Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Expertise in Excel, SQL, and visualization tools, such as Tableau.
• Candidates must be able to communicate complex analysis to a non-technical audience.
• Must be able to pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• High levels of stress may be associated with this position.
• Work under fast paced, high stress situations.
• Must be able to work in outside conditions, including snow, rain, wind and heat
• Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to perform repetitive motions.
• Must be able to communicate in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?