Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/29/2022 4:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to their executive(s) by taking over their responsibilities or handling other day-to-day items. The duties include attending meetings on the executive leader’s behalf, taking notes, leading, and many other tasks that require discretion and independent judgment.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying personal, medical or religious reasons.*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gatekeep and monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the office of their executive(s).
• Aid in and ultimately ensure the timely completion reports and projects for their executive
• Serve as liaison between the executive team members.
• Assist in keeping executives up to date on company initiatives, marketing, sales, promotions, and other events.
• Coordinate strategic business initiatives and guide to completion.
• Supervise daily operations and help oversee projects of high importance.
• Manage company calendar and ensure deadlines are being met.
• Work with and/or lead cross-functional teams, work with team leaders and present reports to the executive team members
• Provide administrative support and assistance to leadership staff.
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
• Arrange travel and accommodations.
• Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Interpersonal savvy – Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Organizational savvy – Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
• Customer focus – Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
• Decision quality – Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Manages complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Demonstrates self-awareness – Uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
• 5 years as an Executive Assistant or similar position
• Able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Established relationships with employees, partners, and other business associates.
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
• Proactive, flexible and a strong decision-making ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, and walk for extended periods of time.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.