Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2022 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Admin Assistant jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Admin Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Admin is responsible for managing the day-to-day functions and assists in fulfilling the operations and administrative tasks of the revenue teams. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to detail, and have analytical thinking skills. Additionally, this role will require in-depth knowledge of internal and external sales, marketing, and business processes.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Report directly to the Senior Vice President of Ticketing & Senior Vice President of Business Development
• Schedule and arrange department meetings, trainings and other events as necessary
• Attend department and team meetings as required, following up with any action items assigned
• Plan department events/outings for employees; help cultivate a positive team culture
• Help in planning and coordination of sales and service events for membership, premium, and business development teams
• Run interference for requests coming into the the department SVP’s handling them accordingly
• Manage calendars and assist staff in securing time for client meetings
• Ability to identify process inefficiencies and create meaningful improvements for all departments involved
• Engage with vendors to help identify, order, and coordinate client gifts and experiences
• Develop and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with our internal properties and departments
• Manage and track expenses as they relate to the Premium & Membership Sales and Service, Ticket Operations, Business
• Development and Minor League teams.
• Collecting and tracking of necessary receipts for accounting
• Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard
• Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
• Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests
• Other duties as assigned
• Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Interpersonal savvy – Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
• Organizational savvy – Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
• Decision quality – Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Manages complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Action oriented – Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Admin or Office Manager
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred
• Comfortable and proficient in talking to clients and professionals both on the phone and in person
• Friendly and professional demeanor; exceptional customer service skills – both verbal and written
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Ability to learn new processes, software, and systems quickly
• Ability to operate in a team as well as independently without direct supervision – proactive, helpful, self-starter
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills to reach firm and executive’s goals
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs
• Google Suite
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.