Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Account Executive, Corporate & Premium Partnerships
The Corporate and Premium Partnerships Account Executive will prospect, build and grow new business relationships for the Utah Jazz and Smith Entertainment Group. This position will be responsible for implementing strategic new business initiatives that fulfill the department business plan and support organizational objectives. The Account Executive will be responsible for selling new business corporate and premium partnership assets including signage, in-event promotions, community programming, digital advertising, print advertising, hospitality suites, corporate boxes, club seating, and other innovative partnership marketing solutions for the Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena, Salt Lake Bees, Salt Lake City Stars & Jazz Gaming. Please apply through the external link.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exemplify and demonstrate an attitude of inclusion, diversity, transparency, and continuous personal development
• Energetically network, prospect and cultivate relationships within the Utah business community
• Build and consistently grow a pipeline of prospects through creative touchpoints that foster relationships and trust with potential corporate and premium seating partners
• Research, identify, and track sponsorship prospects regionally, nationally, and internationally within targeted industries and segments
• Entertain clients and prospects at Utah Jazz games, Vivint Arena events and in other business development settings as needed to achieve goals
• Create and present effective sales presentations, working closely with department leadership to close new corporate and premium partnerships
• Demonstrate a tenacity and determination to achieve new business sales targets in traditional, creative and innovative ways
• Exhibit a team centric mindset in working with key internal departments such as Marketing, Finance, Premium Experience, Partnership Success and Membership throughout the sales process
• Embrace a culture of inclusion and diversity where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued, and heard
• Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories
• Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests
• Other duties as assigned
• Builds Relationships -- Thrives in developing new relationships with businesses and individuals in traditional, creative and innovative ways
• Team Mentality -- Cares about the success of teammates as much as their own and demonstrates it through their actions
• Disruptor - Willing to think big, take risks and even fail in order to learn and achieve long term objectives
• Decision quality -- Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
• Customer focus -- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
• Demonstrates self-awareness -- Uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
• Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent training and experience
• Minimum of three years of experience in business to business sales
• Preferred proficiency in brand marketing and integrated partnerships
• Ability to work a non-traditional schedule as sports and entertainment events may require, including extended days and hours, holidays, and weekends
• Proficient in customer relationship management systems, Microsoft Office applications and Google workspace
• This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
• This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
• This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and SEG reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.