Intern - Video Production
Usa BaseballDurham, NC
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2020 5:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Production jobs in Durham-NC
Search all Intern - Video Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Video Production? Video Production Intern
Start Date: May 15, 2020
End Date: August 31, 2020
*This position is 40 hours a week.
*This is a paid position.
Position Reports To: Kevin Jones, Director of Creative Services and Brad Young, Senior Director of Media Relations
Position Background: USA Baseball is looking for a Video Production intern. The Video Production intern will report to the Director of Creative Services and Senior Director of Media Relations. This position helps execute USA Baseball's media plan and is responsible for upholding the brand of our nation's pastime through the creation of video projects, videography, and social media visuals for USA Baseball's events and national team programs.
The Video Production intern will work closely with USABaseball.com (Powered by Major League Baseball Advanced Media), USABaseballShop.com, USA Baseball's social media accounts, and the Sport Development department.
• Content creation for USA Baseball as dictated in its yearly media plan
• On-site video production operations at key events at the USA Baseball National Training Complex in Cary, North Carolina, domestically and internationally
• Assistance with video production both through videography and editing of game recaps, features, and promotional videos
• Archiving past video content on behalf of the organization
• Assists the Media Relations Department with scheduled communication for the baseball community through social media outlets and the official website, creation of social media graphics, and video production projects for all programs and departments within the organization as assigned
• Support the USA Baseball national team development programs with the implementation of their strategic plans for identification
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
• Proficiency in sports videography
• Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing organizational needs
• Willingness to travel to events throughout the U.S. and international competitions
• Passionate about baseball with an understanding of the amateur baseball landscape
• Proficiency in Cinema 4D or similar animation programs
• Proficiency in sports photography
In possession of or working towards an Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree.
About USA Baseball:
USA Baseball is the National Governing Body for the sport of baseball in the United States and is a member of the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) and the World Baseball Softball Confederation. The organization selects and trains the Olympic, Pan Am, Premier 12 and World Baseball Classic teams (and all other USA Baseball Professional Teams); the USA Baseball Collegiate National Team; the USA Baseball 18U, 15U and 12U National Teams; and the USA Baseball Women's National Team, all of which participate in various international competitions each year.
The organization is responsible for the proliferation and health of the sport, and leads a number of amateur initiatives including PLAYBALL and Pitch Smart. USA Baseball also presents the Golden Spikes Award annually to the top amateur baseball player in the country. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.