Intern - Creative Services
Usa BaseballCary, NC
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2023 11:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Creative Services jobs in Cary-NC
Search all Intern - Creative Services postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
June 2023 - July 2023
Location: North Carolina
This position is 40 hours a week.
Position Reports To: Assistant Director of Creative Services and the Director of Creative Services.
Background: USA Baseball is looking for a creative services (graphic design and photography) intern for the 2023 season. The Intern, Creative Services will report to the Assistant Directors of Creative Services. This position helps execute USA Baseball's media plan and is responsible for capturing photos for both editorial and retail purpose as well as upholding the brand of our nation's pastime through graphic design for USA Baseball's events and national team programs.
The Intern, Creative Services will work closely with USABaseball.com (Powered by Major League Baseball Advanced Media), USABaseballPhotos.com, USABaseballShop.com, and USA Baseball's social media accounts.
• Shoot action photography at National Training Complex events and games.
• Review and compile daily graphics featuring USA Baseball and other relevant mentions.
• Support the Assistant Director of Creative Services in designing content for social media, website, marketing, and advertising material; designing print and digital advertising material; and designing promotional posters and flyers.
• Ensure consistent styling vision and to reflect our USA Baseball brand standards.
• Serve as a primary media contact at all USA Baseball events and assist with game day operations including graphic creation, photography, and videography.
• Assistance with other tasks as directed by the Assistant Directors, Creative Services.
• Assist all departments as needed for the organization.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in graphic design.
• Comfortable with Canon DSLR or mirrorless camera systems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Applications including Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Flexible and adaptable work schedule for changing organizational needs.
• Passionate about baseball with an understanding of the amateur baseball landscape.
• Proficiency in all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, and BeReal.
• All candidates should be in possession of or working toward a degree.
USA Baseball is dedicated to building an authentic and inclusive workplace. If you are interested in an open position but are hesitant to apply because of your experience, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be a great fit for USA Baseball and the right candidate for this position or other roles in our organization.
About USA Baseball:
USA Baseball is the National Governing Body for the sport of baseball in the United States and is a member of the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC) and the World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC). The organization selects and trains the Olympic, Pan Am, Premier 12 and World Baseball Classic teams (and all other USA Baseball Professional Teams); the USA Baseball Collegiate National Team; the USA Baseball 18U, 15U and 12U National Teams; and the USA Baseball Women's National Team, all of which participate in various international competitions each year. The organization is responsible for the proliferation and health of the sport, and leads a number of amateur initiatives including PLAYBALL, Pitch Smart, and BASE. USA Baseball also presents the Golden Spikes Award annually to the top amateur baseball player in the country.