Senior Manager Content Strategy
U.S. Figure SkatingColorado Springs, CO
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Manager Content Strategy jobs in Colorado Springs-CO
• Collaborating with the Marketing and Communications departments to define the overall content strategy for the organization with the goal of driving engagement with owned properties and channels.
• Developing the organization's original video content strategy and overseeing implementation to ensure a consistent and engaging cadence across multiple delivery platforms.
• Managing the organization's video content calendar, including year-round plans for social, websites, events, and other content delivery channels.
• Leading collaborative video content strategy meetings (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually) to review projects and discuss timelines, challenges, distribution plans, etc.
• Working with the Director, Marketing and Organizational Growth to conceive and implement promotional plans and organizational campaigns
• Collaborating with Manager, Video Production, and others to create video campaigns from storyboarding through production, editing, and delivery.
• Partnering with various staff members to aggregate, edit, and publish daily content that supports organizational brands using photography and video to build engagement across multiple delivery platforms.
• Teaming with the Manager, Marketing Insights and Analytics to establish key performance indicators and reporting cadence to measure success across delivered content.
• Collaborating with the Marketing and Communications departments to plan and support social strategy while ensuring that the organization's tone and voice are consistently delivered across video content.
• Tracking costs to budget performance on a quarterly basis and participating in annual budgeting process.
• Attending key U.S. Figure Skating events to capture video content that aligns with the organization's overall marketing and content strategy.
• Editing content and video packages as necessary using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Working with the Creative Director to plan and execute photo and video shoots.
• Researching video and industry related trends to generate relevant, impactful, and timely content.
• Actively participating in regular marketing department meetings and contributing to the overall strategy development for the department and organization.
• Special projects as defined by the Executive Director and/or the organization's senior level leadership team.