Assistant to Two Managers
Untitled EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
JOB OPP: Untitled Entertainment seeks an enthusiastic entry-level digital assistant to Partner/Manager & Head of Brand Partnerships
This is a very diverse role, you will wear many hats! Must have a strong interest in social media, talent and influencers, digital brand partnerships, and theatrical management.
- Rolling calls
- Light scheduling & calendar management
- Administrative and client support; submit and pitch
- Coordinating with casting directors, publicists, and productions
- Covering scripts and projects for potential consideration
- Managing client's schedules and handling logistics
- Making creative designs/decks for brand pitches, media kits, one-sheets, and other visual aids (keynote preferred)
- Brand outreach / seek new brands and partners for our clients
- Coordinating social posts w/ talent & brands
- Filter incoming brand opportunities and submit clients accordingly
- Pitching for brand campaigns across entire roster
- Identifying new revenue streams for digital department
Must have a clear understanding of social analytics tracking + reporting and be able to translate this data into pitch and recap materials/decks; KPIs, impressions, reach, CPM, etc. Please send examples of past work.
Must be proficient in light design (preferably keynote), digital platforms, social media, PC & Mac systems, spreadsheets, & ideally you use an iPhone.
Must have a very positive attitude. Flexibility and being able to roll with the punches is essential. Looking for someone who can take direction in the beginning but doesn't require too much hand holding. You thrive when you put efficient systems into place. You should have excellent communication and problem solving skills + organization down to an art. Looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented and who is excellent at follow up and follow through.
The right fit is very important; you'll value kindness, communication, and a job well done. The ideal candidate will be personable, calm and organized under pressure, have an excellent work ethic, ace at anticipating and solving problems, and very eager to learn-huge opportunity for growth so interest in talent representation is a MUST.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online