Global Creative Content, Manager
Universal PicturesUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
The Creative Content Manager is responsible for supporting the content team of Universal Pictures during the various stages of the content life-cycle from prep, to production, to post production and distribution. The role will be the principal global contact for delivery of creative content and publicity materials.
• You will be responsible for compiling marketing materials and various assets from the studio to outside vendors working on the BTS Creative Content campaigns while ensuring all contracts and NDAs are in place.
• Working with BTS vendors, you will handle getting offline cuts posted to the Universal wiredrive and route to the team for review.
• Receive and QC final content deliveries from vendors to ensure accuracy, vault masters, and alert internal teams on available assets.
• Manage dissemination of creative content and press material via EPK.TV and PUMA including junket interviews, content pieces, premiere footage, trailers among other marketing materials.
• Work closely with the global creative services team to manage the international localization process.
• Oversee delivery and the global content tracker for creative content and AV publicity materials.
• For Global debuts, talent appearances, award shows and other miscellaneous publicity needs including Publicity PIX Screener requests.
• Communicate updates on all available creative content and AV publicity materials to international markets and domestic.
• Liaise with international markets and domestic teams re specific content needs (formats, cutdowns, end card messaging, exclusive clips etc), and communicate delivery deadlines to the wider team and external vendors.
•3 years of experience in the film/marketing
•A clear communicator who can work and build relationships with local teams across the globe
•Experienced and knowledgeable in Windows programs; Word, Excel.
•Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
•Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
•Relevant knowledge of encode specifications and digital delivery platforms
•Cursory understanding of post-production workflow
•Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and move material within the timeline.
•A calm and supportive attitude when dealing with stress and tight deadlines
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
•Ability to cultivate strong internal and external relationships