Digital Marketing Manager - Universal Pictures
Universal PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Universal Pictures International (UPI) owns and operates direct theatrical marketing and distribution of feature films Internationally in locations such as Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, India, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and UK & Eire. UPI is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal, one of the worldâ€™s leading media and entertainment companies.
UPIâ€™s films are released under several owned film labels that include Universal Pictures and Focus Features, and it has key production agreements with partners including Working Title and Blumhouse Productions. Major recent and upcoming releases include Fifty Shades Freed, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! More information can be found at https://www.universalpictures.co.uk/
The role is in the International Marketing team based in London, reporting to the Digital Marketing Director.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee digital media for theatrical campaigns across 55 territories internationally as well as managing our central media buys.
Central Media Activation â€'' Trailers & Creative Content
Oversee the central media buying strategy and activation on key international content breaks.
Work closely with the US team to align on global debut plans.
Ensuring a quality output from the agency teams from campaign planning through to end of campaign reporting.
Digital Media Strategy
Work with the UPI media and agency teams to develop the International Media Strategy for specified titles.
Contributing to the digital media strategy, delivering guidance for local market teams.
Collaborating with the creative and research team to deliver best in class digital assets, built for platform.
Assist the Digital Director with driving digital transformation projects with the territories where required. Assisting across adtech, data strategy, analytics and programmatic buying.
Global platform partnerships
Maintain strong relationships with key digital platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snap) to stay on top of the latest content developments, consumer insights, media / data products, and test opportunities. This role will be responsible for defining the partnership and contact opportunities with these platforms.
Assist in managing our third party agency partners. This role will be a key contact for the agency teams and will lead the prioritisation of projects and deliverables from the agencies.
Support with management of a media coordinator. Helping to develop their skill sets to ensure they are setup to deliver a quality output.
• Strong proven experience in a similar role
• Deep understanding of digital media and marketing, with experience with planning and buying video campaigns on Facebook/Instagram and YouTube.
• Experience working within media or entertainment industry either client or agency side. International experience would be a bonus.
• Data strategy and analysis. Experience needed in understanding effective targeting strategies as well as analysing large volumes of data to produce insights for optimisation and learning.
• Experience leading data driven learning agendas that feed into creative roadmap. Understanding and experience running A/B and multivariate testing.
• Experience managing relationships with the key global platforms â€'' Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, TikTok
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
• Concise and effective communicator â€'' effective at dealing with different cultures and non-English language markets.
• Problem solver
• Solid leadership skills that should be comfortable leading the agency and territories
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial sprit to help shape our digital media strategy and vision
• Intellectual curiosity
• A team player and collaborator
NBCUniversal are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. https://www.nbcunicareers.com/accessibility-statement
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and weâ€™ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you