Digital Coordinator - Universal Pictures
Universal PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
INTERATIONAL DIGITAL COORDINATOR â€'' LONDON
Reports to the International Digital Manager. Key responsibilities include supporting a fast-paced digital team across several areas to deliver innovative digital marketing strategies and campaigns whilst developing the knowledge to pursue a career in digital marketing.
TRAILER CAMPAIGN ACTIVATION & SUPPORT
• Lead on trailer campaign briefings â€'' collecting relevant information from other HO teams and filling in brief to agency
• Oversee central media buying strategy and activation on small to mid-range trailer breaks
• Ensure a quality output from the agency teams from campaign planning through to end of campaign reporting
• Co-ordinate with internal teams across creative, servicing and in the US to align on debut plans
• Support Digital Manager on larger trailer breaks, revising media plan proposals, reviewing targeting and budgets
• Coordinate trailer breaks, supporting with set up logistics including:
• Trailer Smartsheet set up per title
• Territory Smartsheet response review â€'' coordinating with creative services team
• Facebook page access â€'' granting to team and agency
• Creative policy clearance from platforms (Facebook & Google)
SOCIAL TEAM SUPPORT
• Official site set up and management
• Manage Facebook global page structure, communicating with territories and troubleshooting set up issues
• Support on Franchise social posting including copywriting, collecting translations, UGC management, scheduling posts
• Ad hoc social reporting and market support on franchise titles
• Oversee HO media budget â€'' lead on maintaining the team budget sheets across the entire slate, raising all relevant
• POâ€™s and keeping track of agency costs
• Contributing to ad hoc projects, writing/proof reading.
• Support on GCP workstream through Data Studio report design
• Social reporting through CrowdTangle and ListenFirst
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working in a media agency in a digital role.
• Experience working with Facebook and Google ads preferred.
• Some entertainment experience preferred
• Must be accurate and numerate to high level
• Analytical with outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to effectively prioritise /manage workload
• Proactive & enthusiastic; willingness to learn; â€œcan doâ€ attitude.
• Self-starter & fast learner
• Ability to work collaboratively within a busy team
• A commercially minded thinker