Creative Services Coordinator
Universal PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2023 8:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative Services Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Creative Services Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Universal Pictures International (UPI) is the International Distribution and Marketing division for Universal Pictures. In the United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France, Korea, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and China, UPI directly markets and distributes movies through its local offices, creating campaigns and release strategies that respond to the culture and market behaviour of those territories. In other parts of the world, UPI partners with Paramount and Sony in the distribution of all three companies' films. Universal Pictures is part of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
As a key member of the Universal Pictures International Creative Services team you will be supporting the day to day project management of a busy slate of film releases. The London based International Servicing team are responsible for the delivery, servicing and localisation of all theatrical Marketing materials. The successful candidate will be working closely with vendors, local markets and our colleagues in LA. Including but not limited to the responsibilities listed below:
• Supporting the localisation of trailer break materials. Liaising with markets, HO and our vendors.
• Supporting the Trade and Exhibition Manager in the localisation and delivery of trade show materials.
• Supporting the Trade and Exhibition Manager with the IMAX production process - canvassing orders, and liaising with the LA post team, IMAX and the local territories. Dealing with ad-hoc Imax material requests.
• Managing the localisation and delivery of testing materials, working with the HO Research team, Creative, territories and our vendors
• Managing local title canvassing. Responsible for title record keeping for theatrical, down stream and partners.
• Responsible for the collation and sharing of Paid Media Deadlines including OOH, TV/Digital and DOOH. Reviewing responses and sharing reports with relevant HO teams.
• Supporting the title managers in the running of Media Campaigns ensuring all materials are ordered and localised in time.
Ownership â€'' you are proud to be part of the team. You thrive on rising to the challenge and finding solutions to team challenges. You deliver on your commitments and always consider the â€œcustomerâ€ view point when you provide your input to decisions.
Pioneering Spirit â€'' you can see trends and patterns and identify missing pieces. You turn ideas in to action. You can anticipate the needs of others and take a proactive approach to working with people.
Teamwork â€'' you bring energy to the job and you are proactive in getting to know people and connecting with your peers. You find opportunities where two heads are better than one and encourage people to share ideas and opinions. You have a flexible style that means you can work well with different types of people.
Creativity â€'' you will enjoy working with others to generate ideas and be an ambassador for changes that mean we can always work to improve our game. You will drive the implementation of best practice and improvement and you will encourage others to do the same.
Integrity â€'' you will consistently deliver on commitments, providing timely and accurate data and communication. You will enjoy rising to challenges and set your own high personal standards in your work. You will be active in seeking feedback and seeking out development opportunities.
• Excellent administration and IT skills including MS Office
• Trustworthy with confidential information
• Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
• Work well as part of a busy team and keep calm under pressure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to work with people at all levels
• Previous work experience in similar environment
• Passion for film and media
• Previous experience using SAP
• Technical knowledge of DCP, AV formats and production management experience
• Deadline for applications is Monday, 9th October 2023
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].