Full Stack Engineer
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Full Stack Engineer jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
How we LEAD:
As a Full Stack Technical Lead, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
• Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
Bring your VIBE:
• 10 years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale services/distributed systems.
• Experience in building products with Full stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
• Good Knowledge in Mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, Push notifications, NFC etc.
• Experience in JAVA Programming and application development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot
• Experience in Rest API development using Spring MVC or Spring Boot
• Able to define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems
• Good team player and communication skills
• Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer