Vice President, Global Treasury
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking a Vice President, Global Treasury to manage and oversee all treasury and operations including all aspects of cash and cash related management (including crypto) across the business globally. This position will drive strategic initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of our cash management process. The VP, Global Treasury is a newly created key leadership position at the HQ in Beverly Hills, CA and will report to the Global Controller with close collaboration to work with all areas of the business including accounting, finance, tax, and legal.
The role will pay an annual base salary of $200,000 - $250,000.
What You Will Do:
• Responsible for all treasury activities around cash management, banking strategy, forecasting, investing, foreign-exchange, internal controls, and broader corporate finance strategies.
• Manage banking operations, and maintain banking relationships domestically and internationally, and investment activities to enhance operational efficiency.
• Ensure compliance for all treasury operations and that the organization adheres to all financial reporting requirements and coordinate with the Controllership on GAAP accounting principles.
• Develop and ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place to safeguard cash for all entities including financial processes and systems.
• Optimize global banking structure including accounts from M&A activities.
• Work closely with global tax team to limit tax exposure and tax liquidity efficiently based on location of accounts.
• Review and manage the delegation of authority matrix and active signers of each account by type and location.
• Manage the treasury rebate and points program(s) with banking partners and credit card providers.
• Perform ongoing evaluations of the Company's treasury footprint and restructure accordingly based on best practices and risk management.
What You Will Bring:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required with MBA in finance preferred.
• At least 15 years of relevant experience in a day-to-day management of treasury operations that includes cash management treasury operations in a corporate treasury function.
• Strong analytical financial and systems skills are required.
• Strong knowledge of cash management principles as well as bank products and services online banking tools wires ACH credit card processing etc.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills both verbal and written with all levels of management.
• Must have exceptional financial modeling skills and analytical skills.
• Experienced in handling complex banking and organizational structures and working with banking systems and processes.
• Strong understanding of financial statements and US GAAP accounting including understanding of cash investments accounting.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and various treasury management systems.
• Experience in hedge fund and investments preferred.
What You'll Get:
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
$200,000.00 - 250,000.00 per year