United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2021 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Technical Trainer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Technical Trainer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Trainer? UTA, Leading global talent and entertainment company represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content. A passionate advocate for artists, creators and innovators, the company also is recognized in the areas of film finance and packaging, branding, licensing and endorsements. UTA is known for its dedicated digital media group helping clients-from A-list talent to Fortune 500 companies-capitalize on a rapidly changing entertainment, media and business landscape. The agency's worldwide presence includes its Los Angeles headquarters and offices in New York, London, Nashville, Miami and Malmö, Sweden.
You will contribute to the development of people's technical/IT skills, and to ensure a consistent, clear, and impactful flow of information to drive behavior change and ultimately user adoption.
We are looking for an innovative, nimble, independent, and enthusiastic person to help educate employees about the cutting-edge technologies that we employ at UTA. You must be a quick learner, who understands different learning styles and creative educational strategies, with the ability to think outside the box. Additionally, you are an excellent and patient communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
What you will do:
• Creatively develop, diligently maintain, and implement a variety of user adoption strategies to educate and drive end user tech usage and comprehension.
• Identify areas for continued training and education and create or edit training materials as necessary to improve clarity and effectiveness
• Lead multiple virtual and in-person classroom sessions every month that cover introductions to the technology being used at UTA
• Monitor and report on user adoption trends, needs, and feedback to continuously drive improvements
• Liaise with product managers to design and deliver materials to build knowledge of end users to successfully use new and existing technology solutions and applications
• Thoughtfully help plan and support the rollout and adoption of new and existing technology solutions across the agency
• Assist and support IT Departmental leadership to ensure alignment of user adoption and training strategy with departmental goals (OKRs) and overall IT organizational vision
• Collaborate internally with Project and Product managers on departmental projects as assigned
What you will need:
• Bachelor's Degree in a communication, education or related field preferred
• 2+ years of prior work experience in a corporate environment, ideally in a training role
• Clear, innovative writing and oral communication skills.
• Strong delivery and facilitation skills with the ability to interface and creatively educate a cross-section of employee groups, from assistants to executive leadership
• Adaptability to technology
• Curiosity and passion around learning
• Ability to effectively collaborate and influence across boundaries
• Agility to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
• Capacity to work independently within a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Can think through the impact of organizational change to anticipate needs and communications
• Experience with the core technologies being used; Zoom, Slack, Box, Asana a plus
• Experience with mobile devices; iPhone, Android, iPad a plus
• Experience with both Windows and Mac operating systems a plus
• Project coordination or product management experience a plus
• Entertainment industry and/or agency experience a plus
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.