Summer Intern - Program
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
UTA's Summer Internship Program exposes Interns to a wide variety of business practices in the field of entertainment. Interns receive formal instruction on the fundamentals of the talent agency business and how to work within it. The skills learned and relationships built during the program are meant to springboard interns to join the Agent Training Program and a successful career in the entertainment industry.
This will be 8-weeks Internship program with tentative start date in June 2021. The application deadline is December 4, 2020
Eligibility: Prefer students actively enrolled in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program, who have Sophomore standing in undergraduate studies (i.e. 2023 graduates). There are no restrictions on declared majors, degree program, or course of study.
Interns will service the company across all departments and participate in UTA University programming, the in-house education program. The Internship will also entail assisting with a variety of daily administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
• A passion and curiosity for the Entertainment Industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Must be reliable and possess good judgment
• Must be service-minded
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
Disclaimer: This role may not require working in-person and is subject to change based on the status of the global pandemic.
Nashville Office, New York 888 Office