Service Desk Support Analyst
United Talent AgencyLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Service Desk Support Analyst (Tier 2)
United Talent Agency is currently looking for service desk analysts to join our growing team. You will have a desire to learn and expand your technical knowledge through working with our customers and our senior technical resources. You have experience supporting systems and users via phone and email. Strong organizational and communication skills are required. Multiple shifts available.
What You'll Do
• Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone, e-mail, and service portal in a courteous manner.
• Provide in-depth phone, remote & deskside technical support
• Experienced and knowledgeable technicians assess issues and provide solutions for problems that cannot be handed by phone Support Analyst (Tier 1) or require a desk side visit including hardware deployments
• If no solution is available, Service Desk Analyst (Tier 2) escalates the incident to Tier 3
• Train, coach, and mentor Tier 1 and new Tier 2 Service Desk technicians
• Create Knowledge Base Runbooks for problem resolution
• Video Conference Room setups and troubleshooting
• Office phone setup and configuration
• Advanced Break / Fix Hardware and Software Troubleshooting including in-house hardware repair & warranty replacement
• On-Boarding / Off-Boarding of employees, interns, temp, and acquisitions
• Familiarity with working with ServiceNow or similar ticketing system as part of a larger team.
• Understanding of how to deliver quality service while adhering to service level agreements (SLAs).
• Perform office moves and guest office setups
• Strong knowledge of delivering support in a Microsoft environment including the troubleshooting and support of Windows 10, MacOS, and Microsoft Office 365.
• Proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve challenges
• Basic working knowledge of Active Directory, Android and iOS mobile devices, Slack, Box, and telephone/video conferencing.
• Basic understanding of networking principals (IP addressing, subnets, routing, switching).
• Working knowledge of antivirus, backups, and virtualization.
What you Need
• Minimum 3+ years of IT experience, preferably in a technical field (industry certifications a plus)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must be intelligent, inquisitive, confident and energetic
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and self-motivated
• Must be able to encounter unfamiliar technologies, applications and situations, figure them out, and provide solutions that match both our clients' and our company's needs
• Must be organized, dependable and detail-oriented
• Must be able to meet deadlines and SLAs in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the entertainment industry preferred but not required
• Must be willing to be on-call and work remotely occasionally.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.