Senior Executive Business Development, Podcast
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2021 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Senior Executive Business Development, Podcast jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Executive Business Development, Podcast postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Executive Business Development, Podcast? United Talent Agency, a leading entertainment and sports agency based in Beverly Hills, CA, seeks a Senior Executive for the Podcast Group. The Senior Executive will report to the Head of Emerging Platforms and work closely with UTA's client-facing and corporate strategy teams to drive growth and expansion for the agency's market-leading premium audio practice. Specific title to be determined based on candidate's experience. We ask that you apply to the posting and not contact the hiring manager directly.
What You Will Do
• Lead and collaborate on audio transactions and client representation, including identifying and signing new audio talent, representing high-profile agency clients in the audio space, and analyzing, negotiating, structuring deals.
• Lead and collaborate in strategic planning and business development efforts to grow the agency's audio practice with an emphasis on innovation, emerging platforms, and international expansion.
What You Will Need
• Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience at a digital/social/audio platform, strategy consulting firm, and/or traditional or digital media & entertainment company, in business or corporate development role.
• Passion for and knowledge of the creative and business sides of the premium audio business.
• Excellent academic track record from top-tier university; MBA preferred
• Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills, expertise in business planning & financial modeling (Excel); ability to effectively communicate and develop compelling presentations (PowerPoint); strong ability to analyze, structure, and negotiate deal opportunities.
• Must be a team player, proactive, results-oriented, problem-solver, strategic thinker, highly organized, flexible, with strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment and sports companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.