Senior Brand Designer
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/8/2023 8:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Brand Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Brand Designer postings
Full Time Job
UTA Brand Studio seeks a passionate, collaborative, and experienced Senior Brand Designer to join its leading team of researchers, strategists, designers, and creative specialists. UTA Brand Studio is UTA's in-house strategic design and brand management team.The studio delivers award-winning, best-in-class creative solutions on behalf of the agency, as well as its top tier of its industry-leading client roster of actors, athletes, musicians, writers, producers, directors, gamers, and digital influencers. We have been incubated within UTA-one of the world's largest talent, sports, and entertainment agencies-since 2012.
Reporting into the Head of Design, the Senior Brand Designer will be a thoughtful and connected creative strategist as well as an inspiring, detail-oriented internal brand manager, all wrapped in the modern cloth of a passionate graphic designer. With a proven background in corporate identity design, excellent typography skills, and strong communication, the individual will be given a wide range of responsibilities and design opportunities.
The ideal candidate will play a senior role in developing culturally relevant, progressive creative solutions on behalf of the agency's largest clients as they seek to build and launch new companies and initiatives in collaboration with other business development groups within the agency. You'll also work across the companies global offices to develop innovative design systems and brand marketing applications on behalf of the agency-built in collaboration with various department groups including Corporate Communications, People, Corporate Strategy and Development, Data & Analytics, and UTA Foundation.
The salary range for this role is $140,000-$150,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Conceive and build relevant and engaging visual identity systems from the ground up, creating the visual world for our clients and their brand initiatives
• Develop and manage in-house, global collateral systems and design requests, including PR, Corp Comms, specialty programing, events, and presentation materials for internal groups and executive leadership
• Work closely with team members and agency partners to realize print, packaging, and digital application design
• Assist senior teammates on all stages of the design process, from sketching, brainstorming, and initial concepting, through final production and building assets and guidelines for delivery to clients and their partners
• Collaborate across talent and business strategy teams to create multi-dimensional ideas and memorable brand experiences for the agency's clients
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's Degree in in graphic design or relevant field of study strongly preferred
• 5+ years of prior work experience in a design or branding agency or in-house design studio
• Demonstrated portfolio that shows strong conceptual thinking and a clear understanding for the execution of relevant design ideas
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial with a passion for working in a collaborative, entertainment-driven, fast-paced, consumer-culture environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet competing project deadlines
• Ability to receive direction and learn from teammates but also take initiative and meet various design challenges
• Excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (experience with Keynote, a STRONG plus)
• Experience with motion graphic or 3D cinema programs also a plus
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time and hit delivery deadlines
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is a global talent, sports and entertainment company that shapes the future of culture and entertainment. Committed to the power of storytelling and the leading voices of our culture, we unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.