Senior Brand Designer
United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
UTA Brand Studio is seeking a passionate Senior Brand Designer to join its leading team of researchers, strategists, designers, and creative specialists. Brand Studio is UTA's in-house strategic design group that delivers award-winning, best-in-class design solutions on behalf of the agency as well as for the top tier of its industry-leading client roster of actors, writers, producers, and directors.
What You'll Do
• Execute exciting client and corporate identity design work that is rooted in strategic insights, driven by rigorous design strategy, and committed to answering our clients' and partner's business needs
• Conceive and build relevant and engaging visual identity systems from the ground up, creating the visual world for our clients and their brand initiatives
• Develop and manage in-house, global collateral systems and design requests, including PR, CorpComms, specialty programing, and presentation materials for internal groups and executive leadership
• Work closely with team members and agency partners to realize print, packaging, and digital application design
• Assist senior teammates on all stages of the design process, from sketching, brainstorming, and initial concepting, through final production and building assets and guidelines for delivery to clients and their partners
• Collaborate across talent and business strategy teams to create multi-dimensional ideas and memorable brand experiences for the agency's clients
What You'll Need
• Bachelor's Degree in in graphic design or relevant field of study
• 5+ years of prior work experience in a design or branding agency or in-house design studio
• Demonstrated portfolio that shows strong conceptual thinking and a clear understanding for the execution of relevant design ideas
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial with a passion for working in a collaborative, entertainment-driven, fast-paced, consumer-culture environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet competing project deadlines
• Ability to receive direction and learn from teammates but also take initiative and meet various design challenges
• Excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite (experience with Keynote, a STRONG plus)
• Experience with motion graphic or 3D cinema programs also a plus
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time and hit delivery deadlines
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
For more information:?https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.