Senior Assistant, Comedy Touring
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2022 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Senior Assistant, Comedy Touring jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Assistant, Comedy Touring postings
Full Time Job
UTA 's Comedy Touring department is seeking a Senior Assistant. UTA's distinctive and world-renowned roster of comic talent is unrivaled in the industry. From college tours to arenas, from stand-up to podcasts.
Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast -paced working environment and experience managing daily schedules/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedule virtual meetings and calls, internally and externally
• Maintaining spreadsheets, and drafting correspondences
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Prepare press kits and materials
• Data entry such as tracking ticket sales and contracts
• Track and review contracts, client calendars and payments through a series of detailed grids
What You Need
• Minimum 2+ years' experience, a plus if working in an assistant capacity
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Experience with an entertainment company, preferred
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Strong ability to liaise with clients, senior-level executives, and colleagues
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly intense client service work environment
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
• Team player
• Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
• Previous booking experience preferred, whether in a professional environment or on campus as a college booker
• Understanding of UTA's Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Opportunity to help represent some of the most important talent in the comedy business
• Opportunity to support and work closely with top corporate clients
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.