Representative, Client Payments
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2021 5:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Representative, Client Payments jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Representative, Client Payments postings
Full Time Job
Representative, Client Payments (Music)
United Talent Agency (UTA) has an opportunity within our Accounting team as a Representative, Client Payments for the Music division. This position will join a fast paced and dynamic team and will provide you with direct experience with deals that go on within the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented and effective communicator and will excel in fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do
• Reconcile artist account balance against show balances in NetSuite to generate artist payouts.
• Prepare payments to artists and send them to agents for approval.
• Communicate with Artist Managers relating to the approval of the artist statements.
• Communicate with Agency Assistants regarding payments, tax docs (W8/9, 1042, 1099), deposits.
• Help Agent Assistants with any accounting questions they have throughout the day.
• Post and maintain accounting documents in the cloud.
• Ad-hoc projects as required.
What You Will Need
• At least 1 year of general Accounting experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, but not a must
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Experience or knowledge of NetSuite preferred
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly with minimal supervision
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
BSc - Accounting