Representative, Client Payments
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency (UTA) has an ongoing need to join our Accounting Sales Operations team as a Client Payments Representative. This position will join a fast paced and dynamic team and will provide you with direct experience with deals that go on within the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented and effective communicator and will excel in fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do
• Process client payments and confirm processed client checks
• Provide status of outgoing client payments to internal stakeholders as necessary
• Track processed client checks, assemble returned checks with backup, and record in the check register and mail checks as directed
• Provide backup to other team members as needed
• Assist with ad hoc requests
What You Will Need
• Minimum 2+ years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field strongly preferred
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role a plus
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.