Representative, Cash Receipts
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2023 12:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Representative, Cash Receipts jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Representative, Cash Receipts postings
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking a Representative, Cash Receipts to join the Accounting team in Beverly Hills, CA. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, detail-oriented, and have a high attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment on a high-volume desk.
The hourly pay range for this role is $24.
What You'll Do:
• Receive, identify, enter queue and arrange for scanning all incoming client checks
• Distribute original client checks to the appropriate accounting representatives for processing
• Track processed client checks, assemble returned checks with backup, and record in check register and mail checks as directed
• Provide status of outgoing client checks to accounting representatives and/or agency assistants as necessary
• Assist with accounting projects, including preparing reports and ad hoc requests
• Provide backup to other team members who are responsible for client receivable related filing
• Answer incoming calls and redirect calls as needed
• Prepare or assist with daily accounting reports throughout the Company
• Process bank deposits for several accounts utilizing internal account systems
What You Need
• 1+ years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Mathematics is strongly preferred
• Previous experience within Entertainment or Banking highly preferred
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role a plus
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Excellent Communication Skills – both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal skill – must be able to explain accounting details and concepts
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.