United Talent AgencyNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 11:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Office Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Office Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Office Manager?
Full Time Job
Based in Nashville, UTA is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Office Manager to support our Nashville office and a fast-paced facilities department. You are the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the facility. You are responsible for office functions including day-to-day general upkeep of the office, which consists of 3 floors, event set-up and deconstruction (chairs, tables, etc.); report deficiencies as well as suggestions for building or process improvement. The Office Manager is under the supervision of the Head of Corporate Services, will manage all outside contractors/vendors in support of the Facilities Department, including maintaining records, invoices, and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support.
What You Will Need
• 2+ years' experience in office management and facilities or similar role
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated customer service excellence
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Oversee the health & safety program, including COVID-19 protocols
What You Will Do
• Daily office upkeep and cleanliness of conference rooms, kitchen and general office including ordering and restocking of kitchen and office supplies
• Ensure facility and all employee work areas consistently clear/tidy/ exceed OSHA and Fire Safety guidelines
• Manage all conference room bookings throughout 3 floors
• Answers email inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Ability to exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information
• Process invoices and distribute for approval. Maintain invoice file.
• Help with general handy work such as hanging artwork/pictures, moving furniture, unloading/lifting heavy boxes, putting small furniture items together, fixing broken desks and office chairs.
• Participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves in and around building and offsite locations as needed.
• Manage floor plans for all seat assignment requests
• Point of contact for all fire/life/safety related issues
• Assist with setting up new employee office space and equipment and supplies
• Ability to work overtime and weekends for moving, inspection and renovation projects
• Provide daily reception back-up coverage
• Participate in weekly 1.1's and bi-weekly global Facilities team meetings
• Liaison with property management office for booking 1st floor event space
• Ensure all vendors provide COI's (Certificate of Insurance) to building property management office
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.