Manager, Workplace Services
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2024 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Manager, Workplace Services jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Workplace Services postings
Full Time Job
UTA seeks an experienced, detail-oriented Manager, Workplace Services to support a fast-paced Workplace Services department in Beverly Hills, CA. The Manager will be the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the facility. The world class Manager will manage office functions including day-to-day general upkeep of the office which consist of 2 buildings, event set-up and deconstruction (chairs, tables, etc.), reports deficiencies as well as suggestions for building or process improvement. Ensures monthly inspections are completed and rectified. The Manager will report to the Sr. Director, Workplace Services, and manage all outside contractors and vendors in support of the Workplace Services department, building ticket system, including maintaining records, invoices, and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support. The manager will also assist with Fire Life and Safety protocols/procedures to ensure safety of workplace.
The salary range for this role is $80,000 - $90,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Daily office inspections of cleanliness for both exterior and interior areas.
• Manage and oversee weekly office and pantry supplies/orders.
• Ensure facility and all employee work areas consistently clear/tidy/ exceed OSHA and Fire Safety guidelines.
• Manage Coordinators and Office Administrators.
• Oversee schedule and approve timecards for direct reports.
• Ensure all emails and workload is answered/assigned.
• Assist Director with cost analysis, budget review, lease review of construction/repairs/projects.
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Oversee building tickets and ticket system to ensure all tickets are assigned and resolved.
• Ability to exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information.
• Process invoices and distribute for approval and maintain invoice file.
• Train and oversee general handy work such as hanging artwork/pictures, furniture moves/assembly.
• Organize and assign Move Matrix spreadsheet.
• Participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves, construction, reconfigurations, and offsite locations as needed.
• Back up point of contact for all fire/life/safety related issues.
• Ensure new employee office space and equipment and supplies are set up.
• Assist with event set up and coverage/scheduling.
• Ability to work weekends or after hours if necessary, regarding building emergencies, moving, inspection and renovation projects.
• Lead weekly team meetings with direct reports.
• Ensure and maintain all vendors COI (Certificate of Insurance) to building property management office.
What You Will Need
• 5+ years of experience in Workplace Services (Facilities)
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills with internal and external customers.
• Must demonstrate customer service excellence.
• Provide direction and training for direct reports.
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives.
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types.
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
• Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities .
• The ability to lift and move 25+ pounds regularly.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.