United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Based in Los Angeles, UTA is seeking a detail-oriented Manager, Facilities in a fast-paced Corporate Services Department. You are the first point of contact for internal customers seeking support or information regarding the facility and will manage Facilities Team along with workflow processes for the department. You are passionate, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. You are thorough, able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and possess an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is quick on their feet, a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment. You should also demonstrate a passion for the entertainment business.
What You Will Do
• Populates and maintains master database containing employee facilities information including keycard number, vehicle information, workspace details
• Executes on and off-boarding processes for Corporate Services Department which includes updating ServiceNow, Workday, keycards, parking, map updates.
Parking (including off-site):
• Handle assigning keycards for new trainees/interns
• Update the excel sheet with employee information including keycard #
• Work as a liaison between interns/trainees and Beverly Hills parking for all parking issues
• Work closely with Parking Facility Manager.
Weekly Map Updates
• Compare the staffing updates HR sends and update the map with assistant changes, moves, departures, etc.
• Update map on InDesign
• Guest office keycards
• Excel sheet to track keycard #s
• On-boarding activation in our system, portal
• Off-boarding deactivation in our system, portal, and service now
• Issuing replacement keycards daily
• Tracking activations/deactivations
• Work HR on keycard audit for bldg. access
• Manages the in-house housekeeping team
• Responsible for replenishing beverages, snacks and supplies at each kitchen location
• Ensure the housekeeping team are performing their daily office cleaning assignments
• Responsible for ensuring all conference rooms are properly stocked with beverages and snacks when needed
• Order housekeeping uniforms when needed
• Manage housekeeping schedule/shifts throughout the work week
• Coach and mentor team to ensure they are providing a five-star, white glove service to UTA clients
What You Will Need
• 6+ years' experience in facilities management, office management, or similar role
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and be focused on customer service and satisfaction
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to work overtime and weekends for maintenance, moving and renovation projects
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
For more information:?https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.