Manager, Communications Digital Platforms
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking a creative, innovative, tech-savvy self-starter with at least five years' experience managing both social media and digital platforms strategies. The Digital Platforms Manager will be a storyteller, passionate about showcasing the UTA brand, clients, colleagues, and culture for a global audience across the company's digital channels. A technology evangelist and tactician, they will research, manage, and market digital tools to facilitate collaboration and efficiency. An agile, data-driven strategist, they will measure the effectiveness of campaigns and digital channels with a focus on ROI and delivering results. The candidate will play a central leadership role driving the expansion, impact and reach of UTA's digital platforms.
The position will be core part of UTA's Corporate Communications Department, working in collaboration with the Global Chief Communications Officer and the group's senior leadership that also includes multiple vice presidents.
What You'll Do
• Oversee UTA's social media channels, web site, Intranet and all digital platforms.
• Work across the UTA corporate communications team to drive strategic digital distribution of news, including signings, announcements, cultural developments and more.
• Manage contractor website developers and SEO consultants to update and evolve UTA's websites.
• Implement a content calendar and drive collection of social assets. Track effectiveness and reach of our social media, creating weekly reports on effectiveness of campaigns through metrics
• Regularly evaluate current social media practices, company website and functionality
• Establish a consistent UTA voice and editorial direction representative of UTA's values, brand and culture
• Help drive and create digital content (videos, podcasts, infographics, decks) and distribution strategy for UTA's social channels
• Counsel UTA colleagues on best practices for their personal social media profiles and how they can best serve as brand ambassadors
• Update and continue to evolve company website
• Monitor industry trends and competitors
What You Need
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Demonstrated expertise for the social media space and adapting the latest digital technology
• Management skills with the ability to execute campaigns from conception to completion
• Experience working with website developers and SEO advisers
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize and work independently / on deadline
• Detail-oriented analyzing and reporting methods
• Flexible, patient team player who enjoys collaborating with broad range of clients and colleagues
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of client projects and internal matters
• Passion for the entertainment industry, corporate citizenship and employee engagement
What You'll Get
• The unique opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to achieve excellence
• Colleagues who focus on making work enjoyable within a collaborative environment
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It is one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/