United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/10/2022 2:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, Benefits jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Benefits postings
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking a Benefits Manager in our Beverly Hills office. The Benefits Manager is responsible for the daily oversight of our health & welfare benefits and policies, ensuring ongoing compliance and that strategic goals are supported by the current programs. The manager will lead projects including, but not limited to, Open Enrollment, vendor implementation, HRIS integrity and vendor relationships. The Manager will partner with the Director of Benefits to support Company & HR strategy and ensure team alignment.
What You Will Do
• Own benefit vendor implementations, renewals, and ongoing management of current vendor partners.
• Manage ongoing annual activities such as Open Enrollment, 5500 filings, Form 1095 creation & distribution, ACA reporting, nondiscrimination testing, and 401(k) audits.
• Design and manage U.S., and U.K., benefits programs
• Manage our global vendor relationships and performance
• Ensure ongoing Benefit related system updates are completed successfully with a focus on automation and efficiency.
• Ensure compliance for benefit related programs and policies.
• Develop communication regarding policies, programs and benefits to be delivered to HR, managers, and employees.
• Successfully drive philosophical and program changes through the organization, in conjunction with an evolving Benefits and Company strategic plan.
• Support integration related activities for newly acquired companies.
• Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience strongly preferred
• 10+ years corporate experience in an employee benefits role
• Experience working with external vendors, finance and both internal and external legal counsel.
• PC skills with the Microsoft suite including, PowerPoint, Excel, Word required, and knowledge of Workday HR system preferred.
• Be knowledgeable about traditional employee benefits with a solid understanding about trends in the industry.
• Strong project management skills and ability to lead enterprise-wide projects aligning all stakeholders.
• Helps build and maintain a productive and supportive work environment allowing team members development opportunities.
• Attentive to detail and accuracy and committed to excellence and quality.
• Complete analysis of plan performance to determine areas of opportunity.
• Looks for ways to improve the current benefit program and processes.
• Makes timely decisions, uses consensus when possible and communicates effectively to other team members and leadership.
• Is able to sort through issues, seek input from other in order to identify and address the root cause of issues.
• Completes tasks in a timely manner, is punctual at work and in meetings. Shows consistent effort.
• Handles pressure well, adjusts plans to meet change needs and acts on opportunities.
• Team player with the ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment
• Enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.