United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2021 5:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Information Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Information Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Information Designer? UTA IQ, a data-fueled insights division responsible for providing cultural analysis and custom digital strategies for UTA's agents and clients, seeks a junior Information Designer. The individual in this role will be responsible for the visual identity of UTA IQ's vast data-driven deliverables, including newsletters, pitch decks, and infographics, and executing all design assets for the department. The Information Designer will collaborate across a multi-faceted group of researchers, analysts, and strategists and report to UTA IQ's Editorial & Cultural Insights Executive. The position can be based in New York or Los Angeles.
What You'll Do
• Be the design authority for UTA IQ; elevate the design for its data-driven deliverables, including newsletters, pitch decks, and cultural analyses, as well as continually raising the standards for the look of these materials within the overall UTA brand guidelines
• Distill data-heavy information into high-impact narratives to elevate the comprehension of data and written analysis
• Develop marketing assets, including infographics, research reports, and event invitations
• Share design solutions with the UTA IQ team to ensure consistencies and efficiencies for fast-turn projects
• Maintain a pulse on design trends and best-in-class examples for visual storytelling
What you Need
• 2+ years of experience in graphic design, with a focus on presenting data in digestible ways, including infographics, charts, and research reports
• A strong passion for elevating insights and data through visual storytelling
• An information/insights-first approach to drive all design decisions
• A self-starter eager to create and implement new design guidelines for UTA IQ's existing assets and help conceive the packaging and presentation of new data-driven deliverables
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, and InDesign
• Enthusiasm for the entertainment industry and the capacity to operate in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.