HR Assistant, Benefits
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2022 3:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Assistant, Benefits jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all HR Assistant, Benefits postings
Full Time Job
UTA is seeking an Assistant supporting UTA's Benefits. The position will support the Benefits team on the day-to-day administration of the health and welfare plans. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment, and experience in an office environment handling heavy scheduling and phones.
What You Will Do:
• Assisting the Director of Benefits with phones, calendaring, as well as travel and expense management
• Scheduling, coordinating, and managing logistics for meetings and events, including, but not limited to; booking of conference room, communication, assembling data/materials and confirming attendees
• Partnering with HR assistants to provide department and company-wide five-star customer service
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
• Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy, treating all employees with dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Supporting various members of the HR team on special projects as needed
• Responding to employee questions regarding health and wellness benefits in a timely manner
• Supporting annual open enrollment period including scheduling Open Enrollment sessions and 1:1 meetings, gathering enrollment materials, responding to employee questions
• Maintaining the tracker for new hires, and sending out invitations for the weekly Benefits Orientation
• Assisting employees with general 401(k) access questions
• Functioning as a liaison between vendors and employees and advising employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters
• Coordinating quarterly educational events and annual wellness events
• Supporting the Benefits team with Worker's Compensation incident reporting and Leave of Absence administration tracking
• Creating check request for employee reimbursement or vendor payment
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• 1+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably within an HR department;
• Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood in a cross section between Finance, Legal and Business Affairs
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.