Fall Internship Program
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2022 6:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Internship Program jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Fall Internship Program postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
UTA's Fall Internship Program exposes Interns to a wide variety of business practices in the field of entertainment. Interns receive formal instruction on the fundamentals of the talent agency business and how to work within it. Interns will have the opportunity to work cross-departmentally on projects and research addressing client and business needs. In addition to a wealth of industry-specific knowledge, interns will learn to be resourceful, resilient, and collaborative.
The Internship Program is open to students of all declared majors, degree programs, and courses of study. Students must have finished their Junior year in undergraduate studies to be eligible.
This will be 8-weeks Internship program with start date on September 26 , 2022. The application deadline is Friday July 15, 2021.
We Are Looking For
• Students actively enrolled in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program, who must have finished their Junior year in studies (i.e., 2024 graduates). There are no restrictions on declared majors, degree program, or course of study.
What You will do
• Interns will service the company across all departments and participate in UTA University programming, the in-house education program. The Internship will also entail assisting with a variety of daily administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
What You Need
• A passion and curiosity for the Entertainment Industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Must be reliable and possess good judgment
• Must be service minded
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
A t UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same. UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
For more information: ?https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.