Executive, Music Operations
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2021 9:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive, Music Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive, Music Operations postings
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency, a leading entertainment and sports agency based in Beverly Hills, CA, is seeking an experienced operational executive to join its Global Music Team. This Senior Executive will report to the Co-Heads of Global Music and be primarily responsible for the day-to-day non-touring operations of the group, working closely with the agency's human resources, legal & business affairs, finance, communications, facilities and technology teams.
What You Will Do
• Serve as the Music Department's day-to-day lead for HR, Legal and Business Affairs, Finance, Facilities, Communications, and technology initiatives.
• Work closely – and meet weekly with - with the agency's aforementioned corporate departments and executives.
• Synthesize critical information and decision-making for Co-Heads of Global Music.
• Lead and/or support contract negotiations with new and existing employees.
• Assist in leading strategic planning and business development efforts, to drive both organic and innovative growth.
What You Will Need
• Minimum of 6+ years of relevant operational experience in music (preferred) or other sectors of media.
• Excellent academic track record from top-tier university; MBA or JD preferred
• Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
• Strong contractual skills.
• Expertise in business planning & financial modeling (Excel).
• Ability to effectively communicate and develop compelling presentations (PowerPoint).
• Strong ability to analyze, structure, and negotiate deal opportunities.
• Passion and knowledge about the creative and business sides of the music industry.
• Team player, proactive, results-oriented, problem-solver, strategic thinker, highly organized, flexible, and strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment and sports companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.