United Talent AgencyRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2021 2:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive, Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Executive, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Executive, Marketing (Account Manager)
UTA Marketing is seeking a Marketing Executive in Atlanta, New York or Los Angeles to support existing accounts with an emphasis on client service, brand strategy, and partnership development. This person will be run point on day to day responsibilities with one of our most prominent clients and serve as a project lead. We are seeking creative and organized professionals who is eager to be part of an incredibly exciting and growing division of UTA.
UTA Marketing - a division of leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency – is a top entertainment marketing agency advising some of the world's biggest. We are a team of passionate marketers and experts with varying background, who leverage entertainment to create and execute a range of marketing initiatives for clients including: talent procurement, film/tv integrations, studio/network co-marketing and promotional partnerships, content strategy, business acceleration and more.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for tracking and presenting revenue by client to report to internal stakeholders.
• Identify revenue growth opportunities to bring to brand in order to support their objectives and grow business.
• Develop new strategic opportunities and partnership projects to present to clients and work with them to strategize and improve material in accordance with their needs.
• Lead project meetings and presentations internally and with clients.
• Play a key role in cross-account support when necessary in adding strategic input, tactical ideation, and network contacts to help service any and all divisional clients
• Work closely with senior management leads to support new business efforts
• Be an active contributor to the growing network of industry influence that adds value to our client servicing through outreach to (but not limited to) up and coming brands, creative partners, places, and spaces. We're looking for an eager relationship builder
• Draft regular email communications and pitch / program proposal materials
• Serve as an active participant in meetings/calls for clients.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders on key accounts
• Build relationships with internal colleagues across relevant UTA divisions to ensure effective collaboration
What You'll Need
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field strongly preferred
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in account management at an advertising or marketing agency
• Prior experience working in entertainment
• An interest and aptitude for the trends affecting the intersection of marketing, entertainment, and culture
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to manage teams
• Strong client-service orientation
• High degree of motivation, and ability to demonstrate creative thinking in outside the box ways.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to navigate an organization and operate in an incredibly fast paced, multifaceted, demanding environment
• Strong ability to develop client facing marketing presentation materials (decks) for a variety of situations, informational, strategic, and creative.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies, and within one of the top entertainment marketing and consulting practices.
• Access to the UTA network of talent, creators, filmmakers.
• An opportunity to be involved and play an active role in client conversations and activities taking place all the way up to senior C-Suite leadership.
• The ability to support clients and the UTA Marketing group by actively connecting with culture across events, exhibitions, conferences, and experiences taking place from New York to Los Angeles and elsewhere.
• A strong collaborative atmosphere where entrepreneurial ideas and spirit are highly prized.
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.