United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 10:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is seeking an Executive Assistant at our HQ in Beverly Hills. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume, extensive scheduling experience, and an understanding of the entertainment industry.
The pay rate for this role is $28.00 per hour plus benefits.
What You Will Do
• Provide exceptional administrative support to multiple executives with a high volume of scheduling, coordinating, managing of logistics for meetings across multiple attendees in different time zones
• Daily calendar management using Outlook with ability to update, cancel and confirm meetings for in-office, offsite, and virtual meetings
• Manage and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls including multi-party, multi-time zone, video, and conference calls
• Coordinate travel arrangements including researching options, preparing itineraries and booking
• Provide additional team support and assist with special projects as needed
• Prepare monthly expense reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Assist with creating meeting agendas and take notes during team meetings
What You Need
• 3+ years of prior administrative assistant experience within a fast-paced professional environment
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with other platforms and systems (Zoom, Slack, Box, Concur, and Workday)
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives, internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, self-motivated attitude, and maintain professional demeanor at all times
• Effective time management skills with ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail
What You Will Get
• The unique opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to achieve excellence
• Colleagues who focus on making work enjoyable within a collaborative environment
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.