Executive Assistant To Head Of Business Affairs
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is seeking an Executive Assistant in Business Affairs in our Beverly Hills office. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume, extensive scheduling experience, and an understanding of the entertainment industry.
What You'll Do
• Prepare and draft contracts and correspondence
• Manage and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls including multi-party, multi-time zone, video, and conference calls
• Calendar management using Outlook with ability to update, cancel and confirm meetings.
• Scheduling and coordinate meetings both in-office and offsite.
• Expert ability to arrange travel
• Prepare monthly expense reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• At least 3 years of prior administrative assistant experience within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
• Able to review and understand contracts
• Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Previous experience within a law firm a plus
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, self-motivated attitude
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge
• Interest in Television and Entertainment business
What You'll Get
• The unique opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to achieve excellence
• Colleagues who focus on making work enjoyable within a collaborative environment
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work out of an amazing office – that happens to house one of the top modern art collections in the world
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It is one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.