Executive Assistant to C-level Executive/Partner
United Talent AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency (UTA) has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to support a C-Level Executive and Partner in our Beverly Hills office. Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines, experience managing daily schedules/calendars, preparing for meetings, and managing travel in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities.
· Phone management (e.g., rolling calls, leading conference calls and prioritizing calls, as necessary)
· Calendar management, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, etc.
· Coordinating Travel Arrangements domestically and internationally
· Expense reports
· Conducting research and analysis in support of projects
· Expert in preparing presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel), & documents (Word)
· Strong project management skills, used to proactively build processes and programs to benefit your executive
· Drafting correspondences
· Liaising with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
· Ability to adapt to shifting working hours
Desired Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 5+ years in an Executive Assistant capacity to C-level Executives
· Strong ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
· Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
· Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
· Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
· Critical attention to detail and highly organized, while still thinking ''big picture''
· Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentially
· Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
· Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content. A passionate advocate for artists, creators and innovators, the company also is recognized in the areas of film finance and packaging, branding, licensing and endorsements. UTA is known for its dedicated digital media group helping clients-from A-list talent to Fortune 500 companies-capitalize on a rapidly changing entertainment, media and business landscape. The agency's worldwide presence includes its Los Angeles headquarters and offices in New York, London, Nashville, Miami and Malmö, Sweden.