Executive Assistant - Klutch Sports
United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
KLUTCH Sports Group seeks an Executive Assistant, based in New York, NY to provide administrative support to the Sports Business Affairs Department. In this role, you are responsible for the day-to-day support and management for the legal department of a sports agency. This position combines administrative duties, task management, research, scheduling, organization, and document revision/management.
This is a full-time position with benefits and will pay $27.00 per hour.
What You Will Do
• Handle all administrative tasks for the department (phones, calendar, schedule and task management)
• Department point of contact to both colleagues and clients
• Interact with colleagues and clients across the country, including many in the Pacific Time Zone (hours may be modified accordingly)
• Transmit, organize and electronically file large numbers of client and company documents
• Revise documents as directed and perform other routine document management (PDF conversion, running Microsoft Word comparisons)
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
• Track and submit expenses
• Execute various research projects
• Assist with agent regulatory compliance
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• 3+ years of prior administrative assistant experience preferably in the Legal industry
• Paralegal experience at law firm preferred
• Strong administrative skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) as well as Box
• Must be extremely well-organized and detail oriented, able to meet deadlines under pressure without compromising quality of work
• General sports knowledge and interest in media and sports entertainment business
• Strong problem-solving and listening
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Must be flexible and able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that multiple simultaneous assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information:?https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.