Executive Assistant, Human Resources
United Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is seeking an executive assistant to support the Senior HR Business Partner in the New York office. The Executive Assistant will use independent judgment to coordinate and schedule meetings, edit correspondences, handle incoming messages, organize and prepare collateral, and other special requests. Qualified candidates must have extremely precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. The assistant will need to be comfortable handling complex projects independently and interfacing with employees at all levels within the organization. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Candidates must have the ability to manage a high-volume environment across several time zones, and experience in an office environment, handling heavy scheduling and phones.
What You Will Do
• Relying on sound judgment and knowledge of the business priorities, the candidate will manage Microsoft Outlook calendar (scheduling both internal and external meetings) to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
• Update and manage employee activity in Workday for assigned business units
• Arrange international and domestic travel arrangements in addition to itineraries as needed
• Process onboarding of consultants in Workday in conjunction with our HR Admin team
• Process all expense reports.
• Represent HRBP in various department Diversity initiative meetings
• Assist HRBP with fulfilling obligations for organizational projects on behalf of assigned business units
• Provide assistance with the management of employee events for the NY Office
• Partner with HR department assistants to provide department and company-wide five-star customer service
• Interact with the senior level management team, partners and executives
What You Will Need
• 3+ years of experience supporting a senior Human Resources Executive required
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
• Advanced knowledge of Workday and Asana
• General business knowledge and interest in media, sports and entertainment
• Highly professional with upmost discretion at all times
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Positive team-player attitude and committed to ''going the extra mile'' as a matter of due course
• Exemplary Customer Service mentality demonstrated through strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and resilience.
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Proven ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.