United Talent AgencyRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2022 2:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Endpoint Administrator jobs in Remote-US
Search all Endpoint Administrator postings
Full Time Job
United Talent Agency is searching for an Endpoint Administrator who will provide IT support in a heterogeneous environment (Windows and Mac) with a high focus on deployment, security, user management, and automation. You will be responsible for co-managing both Intune Autopilot and Jamf images for deployment in a fast-growing environment. This Tier 3 role will also provide administration support for core business applications, including but not limited: to Windows OS, MacOS, Office 365, Box, Slack, ServiceNow, and Zoom Room VC systems.
What You'll Do
• Define and document best practices and support procedures
• Provide occasional after-hours support for Tier 3 related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance actions when needed
• Provide Tier 3 support as the last tier of escalation
• Ability to monitor, maintain, and complete New Hire On Boarding and Employee Separation requests
• Maintain asset inventory and configuration documentation
• Ability to accept direction and developmental guidance from supervisor
• Ability to work overtime/extended hours as required
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels.
What You'll Need
• Experience in IT Desktop administration/engineering supporting 500 or more users
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in a similar role supporting IT Systems
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure, Office 365, Azure AD Premium)
• Advanced knowledge of desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10 and macOS)
• Advanced knowledge of Jamf enterprise management software for the Apple platform
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Intune management
• Group Policy design and configuration
• Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
• Extensive experience in using SCCM / Intune Azure / Jamf to centrally manage desktops systems for software deployments and patch management.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD & Azure AD Premium)
• Advanced knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 10 & MacOS)
• Advanced working knowledge of ServiceDesk ticket management systems
• Advanced PowerShell, Bash, and Python scripting experience for imaging and other administration tasks
• Experience with Windows group policy – scripting, monitoring & reporting
• Experience providing expert level Tier 3 support while mentoring less experienced technicians
• Experience with Avaya IP Office VOIP and Zoom Phone system management and interfaces
• Knowledgeable in cyber security threats and prevention strategies
• Experience building and maintaining asset inventory
• Creates, updates and maintains documentation and standard operating procedures
• Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
• Uses sound judgment when making decisions and dealing with others
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture.
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
About - United Talent Agency
United Talent Agency is a leading global talent and entertainment company representing many of the most acclaimed figures in film, television, music, gaming, esports, digital talent, and more.
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.