United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
UTA seeks an Editorial Director to manage communications positioning of our brand, clients, and executives. The person in this role will have a strong writing background, creative mind, and a passion for storytelling. They will help conceive and manage content across multiple digital platforms, and be responsible for developing and maintaining an editorial calendar, tracking and promoting the speaking engagements of our executives and writing and editing on UTA's newsworthy activities.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will be on the front lines of promoting our brand, the engagements of our executives. Working closely across functions and with the communications team, you'll be pulling together the most impactful stories from across UTA's many businesses and helping tell those stories for external stakeholders.
• Assign, write and edit content across UTA digital and social platforms
• Establish an editorial calendar of upcoming events in which our executives are involved
• Create new editorial products using text and video (in collaboration with our video and social teams) with an eye towards the big picture: telling the story of UTA's brand and strategy
What You'll Need
You are an experienced and persistent advocate for people that use your products and services. You believe in using technology and the power of culture to make an impact. You are a collaborator, a communicator and know the path to exceptional customer experiences is through great partnerships with cross-functional teams.
• Impeccable writing skills and a history of writing persuasive and illuminating features or editorials
• Strong understanding of digital storytelling across words, image and video and how to create compelling content
• In-depth understanding of the entertainment, media, and technology industries – especially the related conferences that serve as tentpole events for those industries
• A strategic vision for communications
• Some agency experience preferred
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and change makers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.