Director, Ticketing Operations
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
UTA seeks a talented and highly motivated Ticketing Director to handle revenue generation through pricing, strategy modeling, and maximizing of ticket sales. This person will be supporting the Comedy Touring and Music division(s).
What You'll Do
• Construct comprehensive ticketing letters for distribution to box offices, ticketing partners and local promoters outlining offers, timing and ticket prices for clients' events
• Monitor ticket sales through lifetime of show, adjusting ticket prices, delivery and availability as needed to optimize sales and revenue
• Evaluate and establish a range for ticket prices across all price levels in partnership with agents
• Use historical data from both primary and secondary sources to evaluate tour performance
• Explore deal points beyond traditional ticket sales that could be potential revenue opportunities for tours.
• Participate in meetings with managers and client teams -Devise ticketing strategy
• Work with promoters to create event pricing, scaling, manifest creation and sales forecasts.
• Maintaining a high level of working knowledge of ticketing industry best practices.
• Developing and executing ticket sales plans for events in traditional and non-traditional environments.
What You'll Need
• 7+ years of experience in Ticketing/Box office operations and analysis
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
• Knowledge in the ticketing systems (i.e. Ticketmaster, AXS, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities and styles in a fast-paced business environment and to work effectively with people at many different levels; have an effective problem-solving approach; be well-organized; and have a strong work ethic
• An upbeat temperament, dynamic personality
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do.
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.