Director, Corporate Accounting
United Talent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 7:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Director, Corporate Accounting jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Corporate Accounting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Corporate Accounting? The Director, Corporate Accounting will manage the month-end close process for the company and its subsidiaries and ensure compliance with all financial policies and US GAAP. The Director, Corporate Accounting will manage the Corporate Accounting Team and work cross-functionally with the Corporate Technical Accounting Group for financial reporting and consolidations. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented, effective communicator, have high integrity, and should be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do
• Oversee the Corporate Accounting team's month-end close process, including but not limited to, preparing and reviewing journal entries and reconciliations.
• Prepare and maintain a close calendar and checklist
• Drive improvements to accelerate the monthly close process
• Collaborate with subsidiary accounting teams
• Perform and review analysis for various balance sheet and P&L accounts
• Assist with annual, quarterly and monthly reporting requirements
• Provide significant support to the external financial audit process
• Lead the documentation process for process flows and close procedures
• Mentor and develop the Corporate Accounting team
• Prepare ad hoc reports
• Assist with special projects as needed, including acquisition integration
What You Will Need
• 8+ years of relevant accounting experience, including public and private accounting
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• CPA preferred
• NetSuite experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP)
• Experience building and improving accounting process, controls and systems
• Experience managing and developing a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.